Adara Ventures is an early-stage Venture Capital firm with €180m of AUM. We back visionary founders building innovative solutions that solve complex problems for the enterprise.
We actively search for B2B opportunities in cybersecurity, data & applications, infrastructure, DevOps, components and digital health. Our team is located in Madrid and we actively cover Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, UK & Ireland.
👩💻 We’re hiring an Associate to expand our investment team
We believe that Venture Capital should be open to people of all backgrounds and we are committed to building an investment team with diverse experience. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We view the following as fundamental requirements:
- Passion for technology, entrepreneurship and science. Intellectually curious about cutting edge solutions. Familiarity with technology investing, tech startup experience or consulting would be a bonus.
- 5+ years of experience. This can be a mix of professional and academic (MBAs and other Masters programs are valued).
- Self starter, with strong initiative and exacting quality standards. Detail-oriented with a track record of academic and /or professional success.
- Proficient in creating compelling, data driven analysis. Excellent presentation skills (an excel / powerpoint ninja).
- Fluent in both English and Spanish. Additional languages are highly valued.
🖖 What can you expect as an Associate at Adara?
We are committed to finding and supporting the next generation of enterprise tech founders as they scale from first ticket to exit. An Associate has three areas of focus, in support of that goal:
- Sourcing and closing new investment opportunities: We analyse thousands of businesses each year and are constantly hunting for the next great enterprise tech company. We work as a team to identify those opportunities that best match our investment hypotheses. You will be a key point of contact for founders and will be responsible for delivering the data-driven analysis we rely upon to support our investment decisions.
- Supporting our portfolio to build outstanding companies: We have a diverse portfolio that face common scaling challenges. As an active investor, we work to help them face those challenges, by leveraging the power of our network, tools, resources and knowledge. As an Associate, you will support the founders as they grow.
- Networking with the European tech ecosystem: We highly value the relationships we have cultivated over the past 15 years and we are excited to continue working with the European tech ecosystem. You will be encouraged to build your own network with founders, investors, accelerators and everything in between.
Additionally, we highly value proactivity and continuous improvement. We expect that you will help us to improve our own operations, methodologies and delivery mechanisms by incorporating new initiatives, tools and resources. We are constantly upgrading how we work and as an Associate, you will be key to helping take Adara to the next level.