Adara Ventures is an early-stage Venture Capital firm with €180m of AUM. We back visionary founders building innovative solutions that solve complex problems for the enterprise.
We actively search for B2B opportunities in cybersecurity, data & applications, infrastructure, DevOps, components and digital health. Our team is located in Madrid and we actively cover Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, UK & Ireland.
👩💻 We’re hiring an Office Assistant for our Madrid office
This a morning part time position (4 to 5 hours a day).
We believe that Venture Capital should be open to people of all backgrounds and we are committed to building a team with diverse experience. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We view the following as fundamental requirements:
- Self starter, structured with strong initiative and exacting quality standards. Strong attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills (you are an excel / powerpoint ninja).
- Fluent in both English and Spanish. Additional languages are highly valued.
🖖 What can you expect as an Office Assistant at Adara?
We are committed to finding and supporting the next generation of enterprise tech founders as they scale from first ticket to exit. As Office Assistant you will be part of the Madrid team, focussing on:
- Managing the Office: You will be responsible for our relationships with suppliers (inventory, IT providers, office equipment etc), as well as organising our internal meeting space and welcoming visitors.
- Supporting the Investment Team: From time to time you will support the Investment Team with travel arrangements and events participation. You will also be involved in the preparation and running of internal Adara events.
- Supporting the Finance Team: Working closely with the Admin Manager and the CFO, you will be responsible for preparing cost, expenses, HR and payroll analyses.
Additionally, we highly value proactivity and continuous improvement. We expect that you will help us to improve our own operations, methodologies and delivery mechanisms by incorporating new initiatives, tools and resources. We are constantly upgrading how we work and you will be key to helping take Adara to the next level.
👉 Complete your application here before Sunday 17 October.
We look forward to meeting you!